READ ME,I AM A STRANGE EMAIL,GOING TO IMPROVE LIFE ON EARTH...

  • Mohammad Hadi
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2006
      1.SEND THIS EMAIL TO ALL.THE ONLY WAY IS THAT EVERYONE ON EARTH KNOWS THIS FACT.
      Did you know that in our world TODAY:
      Every year more than 10 million children die of hunger and preventable diseases - that's over 30,000 per day and one every 3 seconds.
      (80 Million Lives, 2003 / Bread for the World / UNICEF / World Health Organization)

      800 million people go to bed hungry every day. (Source:FAO)

      One third of deaths - 18 million people a year or 50,000 per day - are due to poverty-related causes. That's 270 million people since 1990, the majority women and children, roughly equal to the population of the US. (Reality of Aid 2004)

      Over 1 billion people live on less than $1 a day with nearly half the world's population (2.8 billion) living on less than $2 a day. (UN HDR, 2003)

      600 million children live in absolute poverty. (SCF, Beat Poverty 2003).

      The three richest people in the world control more wealth than all 600 million people living in the world's poorest countries. (Source:ChristianAid)

      Income per person in the poorest countries in Africa has fallen by a quarter in the last 20 years. (Source:ChristianAid)

      Every year nearly 11million children die before their fifth birthday.
      (Source:UNICEF)

      2.VISIT http://www.thehungersite.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/CTDSites EVERY DAY FOR FREE,AND IT WILL HELP AUTOMATICALLY.

      3.ALSO MAY VISIT:
      United Nations has identified the following 8 goals in their Millennium Campaign for 2015:
      1. Eradicate extreme poverty and hunger
      2. Achieve universal primary education
      3. Promote gender equality and empower women
      4. Reduce child mortality
      5. Improve maternal health
      6. Combat HIV/AIDS, malaria and other diseases
      7. Ensure environmental sustainability
      8. Develop a global partnership for development

      4.DO ANYTHING U ARE ABLE TO!

    • bazupu
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 25, 2007
        hanks or the info - about hunger in 2003. today is thursday, the
        25th. of January 07.
        I do not want to "spread a desease of history" but need to
        spread "a cure of future better life" and I want YOU to answer me
        now as of August 2007:
        1. how many children will die of hunger - and how many parents will
        die?

        2. how many children will overcome death by hunger- and how many
        parents will overcome that hungery death or the despair of it?

        3. how many children will die in 2007 of - road rage accidents, and
        how man parents will die of road rage in 2007?

        4. how many children's life are damaged in 2007 by road rage, how
        maany parents- are injured and disabled for life by road rage in
        2007?

        5. what have you done since 2003 - to eliminate those deaths -
        untill now? have it made any diference?
        If you do not have any "info" or answer/s to the above- please
        answer "I do not know/I do not think about these things and have not
        done so since 2003".

        This is a Yahoo Group of road rage. We Would like to Talk
        About That.

        --- In roadragerspage@yahoogroups.com, Mohammad Hadi <kind310@...>