Sissy in a pacifica in Southfield MI

  • ninja_48076
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2006
      This guy was sitting at the green doing who knows what, so I honked.
      Then he wants to crawl down greenfield, so I whipped around him.
      So I'm ahead and then he flips me off...me...So the animal in me
      stopped on a dime and pulled off into the left lane. He stopped and
      kept screaming so I gestured for him to come down the street and
      scream whatever the hell he was saying to my face. Of course he
      repeats his comment in my window and drives away. What a scared little
      bitch, I call him out and he drives away. Well guess it was best,
      don't let me see him again though. Thanx