Re: Tailgate riders

  • leftmanoh
    Message 1 of 43 , Oct 3, 2001
      A laser pointer?! I agree, you should have called the police and reported that psycho.
    • leftmanoh
      Message 43 of 43 , Apr 8, 2004
        Let 'em pass when they can. Failing that, they don't have the right
        to threaten me with their car or truck.

        Most often I get tailgated when I can't go anywhere else. There is
        no 'move out of the way' for me, yet these idiots continue to ride my
        bumper.