Road Rager's Page

  • swftazz
    Message 1 of 43 , Jun 5, 2000
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for Road Rager's Page
    • leftmanoh
      Message 43 of 43 , Apr 8 3:56 PM
        Let 'em pass when they can. Failing that, they don't have the right
        to threaten me with their car or truck.

        Most often I get tailgated when I can't go anywhere else. There is
        no 'move out of the way' for me, yet these idiots continue to ride my
        bumper.