The craziest thing I ever done seen...

  • sec7470
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24, 2004
      A couple months ago, I was driving from Berkeley to Richmond
      (California)...I had a 6 year old boy in the car with me (not my own)
      and all of a sudden, i see this semi (cab only, no trailer) raging
      after this truck. The truck may have cut him off, who knows...But the
      semi guy was PISSED! I've NEVER in my LIFE seen a case of road rage
      this bad. The semi was barreling down on the truck; the truck kept
      trying to avoid him by changing lanes, but the truck stayed on his
      ass, and then at the last minute, the truck took an exit. The semi was
      already passed the "V" but sliced over onto the offramp, BARELY
      missing the trees...

      Man, was that intense. I'll bet the driver of that truck was shitting
      his pants. I still wonder what happened on the streets of El Cerrito
      after they both exited...Hopefully that truck got a f*cking ticket.
    • sec7470
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 24, 2004
        A couple months ago, I was driving from Berkeley to Richmond
        (California)...I had a 6 year old boy in the car with me (not my own)
        and all of a sudden, i see this semi (cab only, no trailer) raging
        after this truck. The truck may have cut him off, who knows...But the
        semi guy was PISSED! I've NEVER in my LIFE seen a case of road rage
        this bad. The semi was barreling down on the truck; the truck kept
        trying to avoid him by changing lanes, but the truck stayed on his
        ass, and then at the last minute, the truck took an exit. The semi was
        already passed the "V" but sliced over onto the offramp, BARELY
        missing the trees...

        Man, was that intense. I'll bet the driver of that truck was shitting
        his pants. I still wonder what happened on the streets of El Cerrito
        after they both exited...Hopefully that SEMI got a f*cking ticket.