ruffled feathers

  • kathy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2004
      Well now I just don't know what I should and should not let you
      all in on anymore. This group was kind of fun when I was under
      the impression that some true road ragers were here. I think
      some of the people are...right? If not I will switch to Maniac
      Drivers on Crack group. (It really does exist) How does one fake
      being high on crack.....?
    • wouldnt you like to know
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2004
        Hi Kathy,

        This place is dead most of the time. But, I don't have time to post
        in every group I belong to. Wife duties and college keep me busy.

        Savage

        P.S.
        I wouldn't doubt there is such a group out there. Doesn't surprise
        me at all.

        --- In roadragerspage@yahoogroups.com, "kathy" <badberry2004@y...>