TV Producer Looking For Road Rage Victim

  • denise824
    Message 1 of 43 , Aug 3, 2001
      My name is Denise and I am a researcher for a new
      show that will air on TBS Superstation this winter
      called "Worst-Case Scenario." We are working on a
      segment about people who have been assaulted while
      driving in their cars. <br><br>Specifically, we are
      looking for people who were victims of road rage where
      the other driver tried to hit them, drive them off
      the road or otherwise use their car as a "weapon." Do
      you know of anyone who might be willing to tell us
      his or her personal story on camera? They can live
      anywhere in the U.S., but preferably in Texas.<br><br>To
      give you some background about the show: "Worst Case
      Scenario" is an informative and entertaining reality
      television series based on the best-selling books of the
      same title. The hour-long TV show will feature
      demonstrations from experts, follow true-life survival stories
      and offer the audience advice and analysis of the
      scenarios. <br><br>If you are interested in being
      interviewed or know someone whose story fits our criteria,
      please contact me soon.<br><br>Thanks for your
      time.<br><br>Denise Felder,
      Researcher<br>d.felder@...<br>"Worst-Case Scenario," Avoca Productions
    • leftmanoh
      Message 43 of 43 , Apr 8, 2004
        Let 'em pass when they can. Failing that, they don't have the right
        to threaten me with their car or truck.

        Most often I get tailgated when I can't go anywhere else. There is
        no 'move out of the way' for me, yet these idiots continue to ride my
        bumper.