Drivers putting pedestrians at risk

  • oz_net_guru
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 23, 2000
      814 DEM Toyota Tarago (Grey) and QW?- 984 Toyota
      Camery (purple) both blocking the Footpath in Highgate
      Hill Brisbane Queensland Australia at Blakeney St
      23/4/2000.<br><br>White Four Wheel Drive NVV-591 Victoria Number Plate
      blocking the Footpath in Hampstead Rd Highgate Hill
      23/4/2000.
    • oz_net_guru
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 7 9:03 AM
        White Holden (GM) Commodore Station Wagon
        Queensland Plates: ??? 331<br><br>Failed to give way and try
        to run down a pedestrian at a pedestrian crossing on
        Vulture St near Appeal St West End Brisbane Queensland
        Australia around 9.45am 7th July 2000
      • sconey2k
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 18, 2001
        • bobbyd292001
          Message 4 of 10 , May 7, 2001
            My name is Bobby and I suffer from severe
            road-rage. I live in springfield Tn and its sad to say but
            98% of the drivers in this region are smokeing crack!
            or are Inbreed. I come from a small town in Ky where
            everyone for the most part is friendly and curtious to
            others. I have been in shock that people can drive like
            they do here and continue to live. God loves the
            stupid people.
          • AlphaOmegabird
            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 26, 2002
              In your opinion (this question is addressed to
              everyone): <br>1.)what causes road rage?<br>2.)What
              constitutes a "breeding ground" for road rage?<br>3.)Why do
              people experience road rage? <br>4.)Who is prone to
              it?<br>and 5.)How do we deal with it?