Re: this morning; yield signs

  • MoveItYouSOB
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 4, 1999
      Stupid lady! <br>Reminds me of this lady who
      almost ran over my sister one day while she was rushing
      to pick one of her kids up from the bus stop. And
      the lady had some small kids in the back of her van.
      Geez! It wouldn't hurt the kid to wait a few minutes
      because mom was running late!
    • oz_net_guru
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 23, 2000
        814 DEM Toyota Tarago (Grey) and QW?- 984 Toyota
        Camery (purple) both blocking the Footpath in Highgate
        Hill Brisbane Queensland Australia at Blakeney St
        23/4/2000.<br><br>White Four Wheel Drive NVV-591 Victoria Number Plate
        blocking the Footpath in Hampstead Rd Highgate Hill
        23/4/2000.
      • oz_net_guru
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 7 9:03 AM
          White Holden (GM) Commodore Station Wagon
          Queensland Plates: ??? 331<br><br>Failed to give way and try
          to run down a pedestrian at a pedestrian crossing on
          Vulture St near Appeal St West End Brisbane Queensland
          Australia around 9.45am 7th July 2000
        • sconey2k
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 18, 2001
          • bobbyd292001
            Message 5 of 10 , May 7, 2001
              My name is Bobby and I suffer from severe
              road-rage. I live in springfield Tn and its sad to say but
              98% of the drivers in this region are smokeing crack!
              or are Inbreed. I come from a small town in Ky where
              everyone for the most part is friendly and curtious to
              others. I have been in shock that people can drive like
              they do here and continue to live. God loves the
              stupid people.
            • AlphaOmegabird
              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 26, 2002
                In your opinion (this question is addressed to
                everyone): <br>1.)what causes road rage?<br>2.)What
                constitutes a "breeding ground" for road rage?<br>3.)Why do
                people experience road rage? <br>4.)Who is prone to
                it?<br>and 5.)How do we deal with it?