Road Rager's Anonymous

  • MoveItYouSOB
    Message 1 of 10 , May 17, 1999
      Welcome, This is the Yahoo! Message Board for Road Rager's Anonymous community.
    • moontan1
      Message 2 of 10 , May 20, 1999
      • MoveItYouSOB
        Message 3 of 10 , May 20, 1999
        • redsox64
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 29, 1999
            Ok here's one...<br><br>At a green light on my
            side, a woman in a station wagon comes flying thru a
            yield sign, to my right. So I honked my horn and she
            honks back and starts waving! That really sets me
            off..I mean she was the one who was supposed to yield.
            And to top it all off, she had 2 little kids in the
            car!!!!!
          • MoveItYouSOB
            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 4, 1999
              Stupid lady! <br>Reminds me of this lady who
              almost ran over my sister one day while she was rushing
              to pick one of her kids up from the bus stop. And
              the lady had some small kids in the back of her van.
              Geez! It wouldn't hurt the kid to wait a few minutes
              because mom was running late!
            • oz_net_guru
              Message 6 of 10 , Apr 23, 2000
                814 DEM Toyota Tarago (Grey) and QW?- 984 Toyota
                Camery (purple) both blocking the Footpath in Highgate
                Hill Brisbane Queensland Australia at Blakeney St
                23/4/2000.<br><br>White Four Wheel Drive NVV-591 Victoria Number Plate
                blocking the Footpath in Hampstead Rd Highgate Hill
                23/4/2000.
              • oz_net_guru
                Message 7 of 10 , Jul 7, 2000
                  White Holden (GM) Commodore Station Wagon
                  Queensland Plates: ??? 331<br><br>Failed to give way and try
                  to run down a pedestrian at a pedestrian crossing on
                  Vulture St near Appeal St West End Brisbane Queensland
                  Australia around 9.45am 7th July 2000
                • sconey2k
                  Message 8 of 10 , Apr 18, 2001
                  • bobbyd292001
                    Message 9 of 10 , May 7, 2001
                      My name is Bobby and I suffer from severe
                      road-rage. I live in springfield Tn and its sad to say but
                      98% of the drivers in this region are smokeing crack!
                      or are Inbreed. I come from a small town in Ky where
                      everyone for the most part is friendly and curtious to
                      others. I have been in shock that people can drive like
                      they do here and continue to live. God loves the
                      stupid people.
                    • AlphaOmegabird
                      Message 10 of 10 , Jan 26, 2002
                        In your opinion (this question is addressed to
                        everyone): <br>1.)what causes road rage?<br>2.)What
                        constitutes a "breeding ground" for road rage?<br>3.)Why do
                        people experience road rage? <br>4.)Who is prone to
                        it?<br>and 5.)How do we deal with it?