A Truly Shocking Aftermath Story!

  • GROUP MODERATOR
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2011
      I just got off the phone with my friend Reverend William Sikes. Rev. Sikes
      is
      the Chairman of the East Coast Pastoral Society. He told me that earlier today
      he received a surprise shipment from Joseph Murrow CEO of World Products which
      is the company at http://discounts4food.com that I have highly recommended
      you for the great savings they help people with. Mr. Murrow shipped 15,000
      sampler kits to be distributed to areas that were most devasted by Hurricane
      Irene, he even included money for the shipping costs. Mr. Murrow did not want
      this contribution publicized but we really need heartwarming stories. I urge
      my
      group members to support Mr. Murrow's company, not only because he has done
      this
      great humanitarian deed but because his programs are second to none - I know
      because I personally use them.
      Group Moderator