HOW TO BEAT THE SKYROCKETING FOOD AND GAS PRICES!

  • GROUP MODERATOR
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2011
      A couple of weeks ago I was complaining to my neighbor about the skyrocketing
      food prices. She gave me what has turned out to be a huge tip. She told me
      about
      the program at http://savingmorethanbefore.com She then went in her home and
      brought out a handful of receipts showing huge savings 80% and above I remember.
      I joined the program and the first time I used it I saved 76% on my entire
      grocery bill. I have told all my relatives and friends about this amazing
      program. I want to share it with others now. My mom always taught us to repay
      favors by doing favors for others. Times are very tough right now.

      Proud Mom to Joey and Susie