xxxxing truck drivers and other assorted idiots

  • sirjeffrey2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2003
      I am a reasonable man, you don't bother me and I won't bother you,
      but if you are going to come into my life and cause problems, well
      accept the consequences. . .
      Some asshole pedestrian crossing the road in Sydney's Eastern Suburbs
      walks straight out in front of my car, this bastard thinks that the
      normal road rules don't apply to him, he must be someone important,
      never heard of jay-walking. He forces me to stop so I call him a few
      names and he punches my car. So I thinks to myself "punch my car eh
      mister?" "Lets see about that" So I get out and give him the right
      hook. A one punch KO. I got arrested and charged for that, some bitch
      gave the cops my car number.
      So the next time I'm in Sydney's north. I am looking for a turn,
      doing the speed limit, and this asshole truck driver is two feet from
      the back of my car, flashing his lights. I find my turn, its at a set
      of lights, they are on red. Mr truck driver has to stop. I says to
      him "what's up mate? you got a problem with your lights? or a problem
      in general?" He says "f--king problem with you mate" I get out of the
      car. "come on" I say "let's sort it out, get out the f---ing truck
      you c--t, make my f---ing day". He won't get out but he keeps
      swearing at me. But the f---wit's window is open while he is swearing
      so I climb up the step on the cab and in goes the right. Got him. I
      might tell you about the MacDonalds Incident later.