hi y'all..........................

  • wouldnt you like to know
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2002
      I guess I suffer from road rage.......but admit it we all do. Your
      late for an appointment, late picking up the kids....etc. But for the
      most part I usually just curse at them. Very rarely do I go after
      them. Because these days you never know who is armed and who isn't.
      However, you can't change stupid people. I live in a large city. It
      never ceases to amaze me how everyone drives. We get snow here
      several months out of the year, and the people who live here year
      round. Now get this....they drive like its still summer and as you
      know you can't stop. Then they get out of there car and act like its
      your fault the accident happened.
      Oh....then theres the idiots on their cell phones......gabbing
      away...not paying any attention to what there doing.......don't even
      get me going on this subject anymore lol. I could go on and
      on.......but i will save some for later........