I have 2 admit.....I have a bad case of road rage sumone help me :(

  • devilish_intentionz69
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2002
      Well Friday night on an on-ramp for the interstate the lane merges
      and i was in the lane that a lane merges into and they had a car on
      the side of me wantin to merge into my lane to i sped up and when he
      got behind me he put his brights on and was riding my ass.... Well he
      stayed like that for a while and it was a 3 lane interstate so i got
      into one lane and slowed down till i could get behind him so i got
      behind him and put mah brights on cuz he pizzed me off u know well i
      passed him up cuz he was goin like slow then he rides my ass and puts
      his brights back since we took the same exit and stuff he kept his
      brights on me..... After a while of slowing down he didn't leave me
      alone well....I got enough and sped up then he got close again so i
      slammed on my breaks....Finally after that he left me alone....Do u
      think i was wrong for slammin on my breaks?