Road Rager's Anonymous
- Ok here's one...<br><br>At a green light on my
side, a woman in a station wagon comes flying thru a
yield sign, to my right. So I honked my horn and she
honks back and starts waving! That really sets me
off..I mean she was the one who was supposed to yield.
And to top it all off, she had 2 little kids in the
- Stupid lady! <br>Reminds me of this lady who
almost ran over my sister one day while she was rushing
to pick one of her kids up from the bus stop. And
the lady had some small kids in the back of her van.
Geez! It wouldn't hurt the kid to wait a few minutes
because mom was running late!
- 814 DEM Toyota Tarago (Grey) and QW?- 984 Toyota
Camery (purple) both blocking the Footpath in Highgate
Hill Brisbane Queensland Australia at Blakeney St
23/4/2000.<br><br>White Four Wheel Drive NVV-591 Victoria Number Plate
blocking the Footpath in Hampstead Rd Highgate Hill
- White Holden (GM) Commodore Station Wagon
Queensland Plates: ??? 331<br><br>Failed to give way and try
to run down a pedestrian at a pedestrian crossing on
Vulture St near Appeal St West End Brisbane Queensland
Australia around 9.45am 7th July 2000
- <a href=http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/womenfeetfashioncarcrashes target=new>http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/womenfeetfashioncarcrashes</a><br>and crashgrrlz<br>why not
- My name is Bobby and I suffer from severe
road-rage. I live in springfield Tn and its sad to say but
98% of the drivers in this region are smokeing crack!
or are Inbreed. I come from a small town in Ky where
everyone for the most part is friendly and curtious to
others. I have been in shock that people can drive like
they do here and continue to live. God loves the
- In your opinion (this question is addressed to
everyone): <br>1.)what causes road rage?<br>2.)What
constitutes a "breeding ground" for road rage?<br>3.)Why do
people experience road rage? <br>4.)Who is prone to
it?<br>and 5.)How do we deal with it?