Horse skull - Photos and Sale info

  • sunflowerhealth2003
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 20, 2005
      I have recently retired from veterinary practice and want to sell my
      treasured horse skull specimen.

      Photos and details at:
      http://www.lovehealth.co.uk/sale/skull.htm

      Yours sincerely
      Mike
    • Victoria Arundell
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 16, 2005
        i would be interested to buy your skull but the price is a little off-
        putting. my local surgery/vet training centre offered me a head for
        about £40 (have to clean it myself though) even then i thought that
        was a little steep considering they get incinerated anyway, any chance
        of bringing the price down?
        Victoria

        --- In roadkillandtaxidermy@yahoogroups.com, sunflowerhealth2003