Re: Anyone interested????

  • Victoria Arundell
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11 12:42 PM
      Dmmit! the price i can handle no bother! the fact theres a cheap dead
      tiger on the OTHER SIDE OF THE PLANET FROM ME i cant get over! *cries!*
      try contacting museums and taxidermy firms. even if they dont want it
      they may know someone who does. museums have huge freezers for their
      specimens they may let you use until you get a buyer.

      Baphomiss

      --- In roadkillandtaxidermy@yahoogroups.com, "Melissa"