Anyone interested????

  • Melissa
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2005
      Hi I am an owner of a dead tiger. We raised her but something happened
      and she died. So now I have her body in my freezer. And she is taking
      up room. I have had alot of people interested in her but I haven't had
      anyone actually take her. I am asking $500 for her. It is worth it
      cause you can't just go anywhere and get something like that. Email me
      if interested. Melissa Collins Kentucky
    • Victoria Arundell
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 11, 2005
        Dmmit! the price i can handle no bother! the fact theres a cheap dead
        tiger on the OTHER SIDE OF THE PLANET FROM ME i cant get over! *cries!*
        try contacting museums and taxidermy firms. even if they dont want it
        they may know someone who does. museums have huge freezers for their
        specimens they may let you use until you get a buyer.

        Baphomiss

        --- In roadkillandtaxidermy@yahoogroups.com, "Melissa"