Re: More pics

  • Victoria Arundell
    Message 1 of 2 , May 27, 2005
      wow! now thats striking! makes me wish we had turkeys in this country.
      thats a piece that demands attention! also would make a good xmas/
      thanksgiving decoration! :)

      what do you use to preserve skins. currently the only things i have
      preserved are wings and claws using a mixture of salt and bicarb of
      soda. basically just mummifyng them. id love to preserve a skin.
      especially a birds. i found one a fortnight back that i
      couldntidentify. i wanted to skin and preserve it but didnt know how
      so i just have the wings and claws.
      is oak wood/bark sawdust any good? if so, do you know who to use
      it.what do you use?
      Victoria

      --- In roadkillandtaxidermy@yahoogroups.com, "Greg" <gregallen35@h...>