More pics

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 2 , May 26 11:31 PM
      I've added some deer and turkey pics to my album. The turkey plaques
      are hand made by me, tell me what you think. I saved the head from my
      turkey to mount as soon as I figure out how lol.
    • Victoria Arundell
      Message 2 of 2 , May 27 10:55 AM
        wow! now thats striking! makes me wish we had turkeys in this country.
        thats a piece that demands attention! also would make a good xmas/
        thanksgiving decoration! :)

        what do you use to preserve skins. currently the only things i have
        preserved are wings and claws using a mixture of salt and bicarb of
        soda. basically just mummifyng them. id love to preserve a skin.
        especially a birds. i found one a fortnight back that i
        couldntidentify. i wanted to skin and preserve it but didnt know how
        so i just have the wings and claws.
        is oak wood/bark sawdust any good? if so, do you know who to use
        it.what do you use?
        Victoria

        --- In roadkillandtaxidermy@yahoogroups.com, "Greg" <gregallen35@h...>