mounted pets or interesting animals needed for film

  • samrey6664
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2004
      Hello,

      I am a graduate film student at the University of Southern California
      who is directing a thesis documentary on the art of taxidermy and
      life preservation (pets and humans).
      I am looking for people who have mounted their own pets, roadkill,
      and/or anything fun and unique.
      This documentary will be fun and have a sense of humor but will not
      mock taxidermy or those who participate in it. It will be a
      celebration of the art form.
      Already have a number of taxidermists invoved including one from the
      los angeles history museum, a 12 yr. old self taught taxidermist and
      a woman who collects 18th century taxidermy. I will be taking the
      audience through the steps of taxidermy by performing taxidermy on my
      first specimen.

      If you have any suggestions or advice please let me know.

      You do not have to be from California to participate.

      Thanks so much.

      Sam