Question

  • r_o_m_a_n_d
    Message 1 of 50 , Jun 17, 2000
      Hi, just found your club and have a semi-related
      question; I found 2 goatskuls the other day, the skin is
      gone, but there stil is a lot of meat attached. I would
      like to clean the skuls completely, how is this been
      done? Can I dissolve the meat in some chemical, or
      would this destroy the bone as well? <br>Your comments
      are very welcome.
    • gangoror
      Message 50 of 50 , Mar 9, 2002
        I suggest using borax instead of salt or you will get dermestid
        beetles.