Re: [RoadKill and Taxidermy] Does anybody have anything to sell?

  • ray philbrook
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2004
      hi what type of animals are you looking for to work with?? usally the road kill lay's around until some other animal comes out to eat it i live in vermont my friend is helping me to get into taxidermy ive help him with deer moose an bear an so on an there is a magazine that i was reading an there is this girl that had an article that sells animals an stuff she dose taxidermy an it had her email in it amystaxidermy. com you might want to check it out an see what she has.

      taxidermychick67 <taxidermychick67@...> wrote:I know I'd probably get in trouble if I asked people to post on here,
      but I live in Alaska where the only roadkill is the occasional cat or
      dog, and anything else is picked up by the local pound or Fish &
      Game. I'm having a heck of a time getting started in this field. If
      anybody can pick me up something (I'll pay s&h + other fees), please
      e-mail me with pics and prices... thanks!~

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT