getting the stink out

  • collectordigs
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2003
      Hi -

      I'm making some weird sideshow gaffs out of taxidermy pieces, and one
      of them was a 'Fiji Sea Monkey' that I made out of latex, a small
      anatomical skeleton, a souvenir shop piranha, some turkey legs and a
      dessicated reef shark that I got off of ebay. It turned out great,
      with one caveat. The shark reeked when I unpacked it, it reeked while
      my buddies and I worked on it, and it reeks now after being aired out
      for ten weeks.

      Can any of you recommend soemthing to destinkify it. A deodorant or a
      preservative or a sealer or whatever: I'm game. My only request is
      that I'd like to avoid coating it with anything glossy.

      Thanks!

      Dave