New member

  • jburdorff56 <jburdorff56@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2003
      Hi! I saw the name of this group and thought maybe you can answer a
      few questions I have. One of my hobbies is collecting bones from
      roadkill after they've been cleaned by nature. I clean them with
      bleach and lay them in the sun to bleach further. Once they are dry
      and clean, I put them together. Here's my question. (I currently have
      a skeleton from a buck, a doe and two fetal skeletons from the doe)
      What do you recommend using to attach the bones? I use an old hose to
      string the vertibrae together, but beyond that I have not been able
      to find anything to attach the rest of the skeleton together. Any
      ideas? Thanks for your input! J
      P.S. lest any of you think I am any weirder than I already am, these
      skeletons are headed for school science classrooms!