www.huntersonly.com, 3/8/2008, 12:00 pm

  • roadkillandtaxidermy@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2008
      Reminder from: roadkillandtaxidermy Yahoo! Group

      Title: www.huntersonly.com

      Date: Saturday March 8, 2008
      Time: 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Saturday.
      Location: The Web
      Notes:  We would like to invite all hunters of all ages, and both genders, to visit one of the fastest growing hunting websites on the web. We now have over 190 members, over 160 Topics, and over 520 Posts in less than 90 days. Please visit us and join in the fun, come see why our members are coming back to the site day after day, and why they get so much enjoyment from it. Thank you for your time, and we hope to see you soon, Olen. WWW.HUNTERSONLY.COM