Re: Hi, i'm not joking...

  • epinigis
    Message 1 of 50 , Nov 8, 2001
      You can anything you want with the dog I really
      would suggest to have the dog freeze dried they look
      more natural than stuffing. I have seen several
      animals freeze dried and it was so amazing how they look
      alive! The one booth here in Pa. Expo mart had a pitt
      bull curled up sleeping when he told me she was dead
      and was freeze dried I couldnt believe it! I would
      ggo that way if it was my dog. Edie
    • gangoror
      Message 50 of 50 , Mar 9, 2002
        I suggest using borax instead of salt or you will get dermestid
        beetles.