Re: Need more advice

  • gangoror
    Message 1 of 50 , Oct 21, 2001
      What kind of animal is it? I had a cat buried for
      almost a year and it was still icky when dug up,but it
      as in a plastic bag in clay type soil and we have
      somewhat cold winters here,unlike in S. CA.<br>LOL this
      was way back, I was 11 and wanted a cat skeleton and
      knew I had a pet cat buried back there.Turned out to
      be not so pleasant.
    • gangoror
      Message 50 of 50 , Mar 9, 2002
        I suggest using borax instead of salt or you will get dermestid
        beetles.