Re: Need more advice

  • vampire_dakini
    Message 1 of 50 , Sep 22, 2001
      Hmmmm... interesting advice. Well so that I would
      not damage bones with shovel and so that I would not
      lose bits and pieces of the bones I buried it with a
      board under the body and a board secured above the body
      so that when I went back to get the remains I would
      not damage it on the way in. It has been buried now
      since beginning of June. Any advice on if I should
      leave it till after or before the rainy season? As far
      as ants I can vouch for the fact that there are tons
      in that back yard.
    • gangoror
      Message 50 of 50 , Mar 9, 2002
        I suggest using borax instead of salt or you will get dermestid
        beetles.