Need more advice

  • vampire_dakini
    Message 1 of 50 , Jun 21, 2001
      Hey there.. it's me again. This time I need to
      know how long I can leave an animal buried before
      digging it back up again. I don't know how long it would
      need to decompose and all that. It is about 7 pounds,
      and I don't know if that helped at all. But I don't
      want to dig it up till it's pretty much as cleaned off
      as nature can get it.<br>~Thanks
    • gangoror
      Message 50 of 50 , Mar 9, 2002
        I suggest using borax instead of salt or you will get dermestid
        beetles.