driftwood

  • terry24_99_98
    Message 1 of 50 , Jun 19, 2001
      hi their i have some driftwood i have started
      selling online now .i have lots and lots great for
      taxidermy mounts and such but i have just started .i listed
      them on e bay .com if interested put this number in
      the search 1247880242.and i will post more on friday
      thanks if ya have any questions e mail me
    • gangoror
      Message 50 of 50 , Mar 9, 2002
        I suggest using borax instead of salt or you will get dermestid
        beetles.