Office workers sacked!!

  • sveltesilkr
    Message 1 of 50 , May 29, 2001
      I am really worried about people getting sacked all the time just for receiving dirty or "inappropriate" emails. Does anyone know it <a href=http://www.dontbecaught.com/ target=new>http://www.dontbecaught.com/</a> helps for that too?
    • gangoror
      Message 50 of 50 , Mar 9, 2002
        I suggest using borax instead of salt or you will get dermestid
        beetles.