Re: Yayayayayayay!!!!!! Crow SKULL

  • freeze_dry99
    Message 1 of 50 , May 5 9:30 PM
      It depends on how high your heat setting is.<br>
      The crow skull is not much different than chicken
      skulls and thier bones. Run a sample test first on
      chicken bones at the temp. that you expect to use for
      your project. Good luck.
    • gangoror
      Message 50 of 50 , Mar 9, 2002
        I suggest using borax instead of salt or you will get dermestid
        beetles.