Yayayayayayay!!!!!! Crow SKULL

  • vampire_dakini
    Message 1 of 50 , May 5 10:21 AM
      It is not an official CLEAN skull!! The stink
      factor was unavoidable, bugs managed to get 97% of the
      inner contents but I was still left to scrape out some
      of those pink stinky brains. But now it is a perfect
      skull and I am sooo happy. Next stop is to decorate it.
      I am thinking about using sculpy to decorate it,
      how will it do in the oven when I cook the clay? Any
      words of wisdom??
    • gangoror
      Message 50 of 50 , Mar 9, 2002
        I suggest using borax instead of salt or you will get dermestid
        beetles.