Fw: Re: WriteRep Responses

  • Charles L. Morse
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2007
      Write your Rep and lets enforce the power of the voters . These guys wont
      get the job done if we don't demand results .

      A silent majority has no voice . A silent majority only leaves a happy
      minority .

      Pass their response back to you , as I have and election time . We will all
      know who is a man or woman of their word . Not just another empty promise
      paid for by the voters .