Coming Up On 1 Year

  • sp10guage3
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2006
      We are coming up on the 1 year anniversary of the launch of my
      website: WWW.HUNTERSONLY.COM . It will be one year in October, and we
      are fast approaching 600 members, so I am just passing around all the
      groups I am in to say thanks to all of you who have helped make
      HuntersOnly a success. I enjoy getting all the messages from here, and
      other websites, as it helps to post new news on HuntersOnly. Best of
      luck to all hunters this season, Ollie ( sp10gauge, on HuntersOnly ).