[RoadKill and Taxidermy] Re: Skullptures

  • wodensson
    Message 1 of 15 , May 2, 2006
      If you do manage to spot one, I'd recommend grabbing it right
      away.

      --- In roadkillandtaxidermy@yahoogroups.com, Thomas VanHalen
      <planetmonkey2002@...> wrote:

      > Must...have...injun...scalp....! That would rock.

    • wodensson
      Message 2 of 15 , May 3, 2006
        Or if its just the hair you need, I occasionally find human-hair
        wigs at shops like Goodwill.

        --- In roadkillandtaxidermy@yahoogroups.com, "wodensson"
        <wodensson@...> wrote:

        > If you do manage to spot one, I'd recommend grabbing it right
        > away.

      • Victoria Arundell
        Message 3 of 15 , May 18, 2006
          if you grab an indians scalp isnt there a risk of him turning round
          and punching your lights out? :)
          Victoria

          <wodensson@...> wrote:

          > If you do manage to spot one, I'd recommend grabbing it right
          > away.
          >
          > --- In roadkillandtaxidermy@yahoogroups.com, Thomas VanHalen
          > <planetmonkey2002@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Must...have...injun...scalp....! That would rock.

        • Edward VanHalen
          Message 4 of 15 , May 18, 2006
            Victoria Arundell <baphomiss@...> wrote: if you grab an indians scalp isnt there a risk of him turning round
            and punching your lights out? :)
            Victoria

            Not if you first apply chloroform and handcuffs~!

            EVH

            Edward VanHalen
            Manager
            Edward VanHalen Art Institute & Scholarship Program
            Denver Colorado USA

            Phone: 303-329-0702
            Fax: 303-329-0797

            Email: planetmonkey2002@...

          • wodensson
            Message 5 of 15 , May 22, 2006
              I hadn't thought of that! Though here they're more likely to yell
              for their attorney to charge you with hate crime.

              --- In roadkillandtaxidermy@yahoogroups.com, "Victoria Arundell"
              <baphomiss@...> wrote:

              > if you grab an indians scalp isnt there a risk of him turning round
              > and punching your lights out? :)
              > Victoria

            • wodensson
              Message 6 of 15 , May 22, 2006
                --- In roadkillandtaxidermy@yahoogroups.com, Edward VanHalen
                <planetmonkey2002@...> wrote:

                > Victoria Arundell <baphomiss@...> wrote: if you grab an indians
                scalp isnt there a risk of him turning round
                > and punching your lights out? :)
                > Victoria
                >

                > Not if you first apply chloroform and handcuffs~!
                >
                > EVH

                I'm beginning to feel right at home here!
              • Edward VanHalen
                Message 7 of 15 , May 22, 2006
                  A man walks into a bar down in Alabama and orders a beer.

                  The whole bar is looking at the man curiously as he sits down. The bartender looks at his nice suit and tie and asks him if he's from around here.

                  The man replies, "No sir, I'm from Pennslyvania."

                  The bartender asks the man what he does for a living up in Pennyslyvania.
                  The man replies, "I am a Taxidermist."
                  The bartender slowly asks, "What is a Taxidermist?"
                  The man answers back, "Oh, I just mount animals."

                  The bartender grins wide and yells to the whole bar, "It's OK Boys!! He's one of us!"

                  Message 8 of 15 , May 23, 2006
                    Heh heh heh!! :D
                    Victoria

                    VanHalen <planetmonkey2002@...> wrote:

                    > A man walks into a bar down in Alabama and orders a beer.
                    >
                    > The whole bar is looking at the man curiously as he sits down. The
                    bartender looks at his nice suit and tie and asks him if he's from
                    around here.

                    > The man replies, "No sir, I'm from Pennslyvania."
                    >
                    > The bartender asks the man what he does for a living up in
                    Pennyslyvania.
                    > The man replies, "I am a Taxidermist."
                    > The bartender slowly asks, "What is a Taxidermist?"
                    > The man answers back, "Oh, I just mount animals."
                    >
                    > The bartender grins wide and yells to the whole bar, "It's OK Boys!!
                    He's one of us!"

                    > Edward VanHalen
                    > Manager
                    > Edward VanHalen Art Institute & Scholarship Program
                    > Denver Colorado USA
                    >
                    > Phone: 303-329-0702
                    > Fax: 303-329-0797
                    >
                    > Email: planetmonkey2002@...

                  • wodensson
                    Message 9 of 15 , May 25, 2006
                      ditto!

                      <baphomiss@...> wrote:

                      > Heh heh heh!! :D
                      > Victoria
                      >
                      > VanHalen <planetmonkey2002@> wrote:
                      > >

                      > > A man walks into a bar down in Alabama and orders a beer.
                      > >
                      > > The whole bar is looking at the man curiously as he sits down.
                      The
                      > bartender looks at his nice suit and tie and asks him if he's from
                      > around here.
                      > >
                      > > The man replies, "No sir, I'm from Pennslyvania."
                      > >
                      > > The bartender asks the man what he does for a living up in
                      > Pennyslyvania.
                      > > The man replies, "I am a Taxidermist."
                      > > The bartender slowly asks, "What is a Taxidermist?"
                      > > The man answers back, "Oh, I just mount animals."
                      > >
                      > > The bartender grins wide and yells to the whole bar, "It's OK
                      Boys!!
                      > He's one of us!"
                      > >

                      > > Edward VanHalen
                      > > Manager
                      > > Edward VanHalen Art Institute & Scholarship Program
                      > > Denver Colorado USA
                      > >
                      > > Phone: 303-329-0702
                      > > Fax: 303-329-0797
                      > >
                      > > Email: planetmonkey2002@

                    • prodicaltex59us1
                      Message 10 of 15 , Oct 15, 2006
                        <baphomiss@...> wrote:

                        > if you grab an indians scalp isnt there a risk of him turning round
                        > and punching your lights out? :)
                        > Victoria
                        >
                        > --- In roadkillandtaxidermy@yahoogroups.com, "wodensson"
                        > <wodensson@> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > If you do manage to spot one, I'd recommend grabbing it right
                        > > away.
                        > >
                        > > --- In roadkillandtaxidermy@yahoogroups.com, Thomas VanHalen
                        > > <planetmonkey2002@> wrote:
                        > > >
                        > > > Must...have...injun...scalp....! That would rock.

                        Grab this Indians scalp you might find out . The experence could be
                        life threatening . Chuckle !!