TIME TO PROTEST ( PASS IT ON )

  • Charles L Morse Sr
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2006
      Both Democrats and Republicans are not listening to the American People .

      In the morning I will buy two ,one dollar postal money orders . I will put
      them in certified mail so they will have to be signed for by Senator Bill
      Frisk . My Senator here .

      The other to Congressman Bart Gordon . My Congressman here .

      They will be made out to the Independent Party . A party that they will have
      to run against .

      I will write a letter to them as to my displeasure with the immigration
      issue .

      I will tell them that if they want my vote in the future .They will have to
      stop this flow over our borders . Send back all the " Illegal Aliens " to
      the place they came . Secure our borders or I will work to see both parties
      out of power .

      I suggest we all protest them the same . When they are done sorting all the
      mail and money orders . They will know we mean buisness .

      Both parties are not doing their job and best listen to us or look for new
      jobs .

      Most of them are lawyers .

      FUNNY !

      They could be looking for clients if they lose this job .

      We don't have to use them .

      We also have the right to pick our own lawyers if we ever needed one .

      By the way if they don't pass on that money order it is a felony . For them
      to cash it after signing for it .

      Nothing like having them by the goodies and a protest they can't stop or
      ignore .
      PASS IT ON