Fw: Re: A day without illegal aliens ( PASS IT ON )

  • Charles L Morse Sr
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2006
      -------Original Message-------

      From: Charles L. Morse Sr.
      Date: Sunday, April 09, 2006 20:10:36
      To: millerandmiller@...
      Subject: Re: A day without illegal aliens ( PASS IT ON )

      Here is what I have to say about illegal aliens.

      Both political groups are playing us for suckers . Democrats and Republicans
      !

      They both want the cheap labor , votes to protect their butt's , use the
      labor to break the unions .

      They both want the big business donations for giving them this cheap labor
      pool .

      Business will get a brake on benefits for these people and the middle class
      tax payers will pick up the bills .

      I have nothing against the Mexican people or any one that comes here legally
      . I think we should respect others border laws as we want them to respect
      ours .

      I personally plan to send a one dollar money order to my Senator and
      congressman , each . It will be made out to the independent party . But the
      envelopes will be special delivery addressed to them . Requesting a signed
      receipt .

      What better way to tell a politician your unhappy with the job he is doing .

      Sending him a nauseants some of money that he or she can't spend or touch .
      If he cashes the money order it will be the end of him or her .

      It will remind them we are one vote each and they are not doing their job .
      They don't have to listen to the poles . But they have to face argument of
      the vote .

      I'm lucky .

      I have a REPUBLICAN SENATOR and a DEMOCRAT CONGRESSMAN .

      I'm unhappy with both parties playing politics with the immigration issue .

      So they both will get a one dollar donation each .

      To give to the INDEPENDENT PARTY .