1S THIS WORTH FIGHTING OVER ?

  • Charles L Morse Sr
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 7, 2006
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Jyllands-Posten_Muhammad_drawings.jpg

    • Charlotte Rodgers
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 7, 2006
        Is this the offending cartoon then?
        Not well today so stay at home means sorting through
        inordinate amounts of containers full of claws, bones,
        bits of fur and feathers and other such oddments.
        Also various remnants of my own attempts at
        'plastinisation'...sort of home done interpretation of
        our infamous German friend (whose name I cant
        recall...did some interesting dissection programmes
        that they ran late on Britsh television).

        Charlotte
        --- Charles L Morse Sr <FAT350BOY@...> wrote:

        Taxidermy Hobby and
        craft supply Craft
        hobby
        Hobbies and crafts

        Terms of Service.

        ---------------------------------
      • Victoria Arundell
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 8, 2006
          -guther von haagens, you mean? good old gunther! did you see his latest
          autopsy series?
          Baphomiss

          -- In roadkillandtaxidermy@yahoogroups.com, Charlotte Rodgers <
          charlottejane2002@...> wrote:

          > Is this the offending cartoon then?
          > Not well today so stay at home means sorting through
          > inordinate amounts of containers full of claws, bones,
          > bits of fur and feathers and other such oddments.
          > Also various remnants of my own attempts at
          > 'plastinisation'...sort of home done interpretation of
          > our infamous German friend (whose name I cant
          > recall...did some interesting dissection programmes
          > that they ran late on Britsh television).
          >
          > Charlotte
          > --- Charles L Morse Sr <FAT350BOY@...> wrote:

          > Taxidermy Hobby and
          > craft supply Craft
          > hobby
          > Hobbies and crafts

          > Terms of Service.
          >

          > ---------------------------------

        • Charlotte Rodgers
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 8, 2006
            Thats the chap!
            Saw the autopsy series and was suitably
            impressed...wish my own projects were as tidy!
            Charlotte

            ---------------------------------

            charlottejane2002@...> wrote:

            > Is this the offending cartoon then?
            > Not well today so stay at home means sorting through
            > inordinate amounts of containers full of claws,
            bones,
            > bits of fur and feathers and other such oddments.
            > Also various remnants of my own attempts at
            > 'plastinisation'...sort of home done interpretation
            of
            > our infamous German friend (whose name I cant
            > recall...did some interesting dissection programmes
            > that they ran late on Britsh television).
            >
            > Charlotte
            > --- Charles L Morse Sr <FAT350BOY@...> wrote:

            removed]

            > Taxidermy Hobby