Re: [RoadKill and Taxidermy] Cam-personals are not bad at all!

  • wodensson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 25, 2006
      There must be some way of getting rid of whatever sends that crap
      here! This will be the death of our forum if we don't do
      something. If only the idiots responsible were physically waving
      this stuff in my face! Their heads would look very nice mounted on
      the posts of my balcony!

      --- In roadkillandtaxidermy@yahoogroups.com, The Mad Monkey
      <planetmonkey2002@y...> wrote:

      > Urge to kill rising.
      >
      > Mad monkey

    • Victoria Arundell
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2006
        argh. sick of this crap. im off to find something good to post...

        back soon
        Baphomiss

        !--- In roadkillandtaxidermy@yahoogroups.com, Charles L Morse Sr
        <FAT350BOY@T...> wrote:

        > Question ? Is this about Taxidermy or find a whore to mount . No
        disrespect
        > for lady's present . But We seem to be getting a lot of nude
        pictures sent
        > to us of two leg animals . I'm sure there is a place for that .
        Some where

        http://www.havealooknow.info/xrmk . No