Re: [RoadKill and Taxidermy] Cam-personals are not bad at all!

  • The Mad Monkey
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 24, 2006
      Urge to kill rising.

      Mad monkey

      --- "thomasina-kirby568@..."
      <thomasina-kirby568@...> wrote:

      > Well even if you're not looking for love, and just a
      > bit of fun thought I'd give you all this tip. So you
      > can stay away from all the BS fake profiles places.
      > This is what I've been using
      > http://www.havealooknow.info/xrmk . No joke, I've
      > messaged about 5 women close to me and already 3
      > have responded, and I am already organising to meet
      > up with one. Not bad for a guy who hasn't had a
      > date in a while, lol! :)

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • wodensson
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 25, 2006
        There must be some way of getting rid of whatever sends that crap
        here! This will be the death of our forum if we don't do
        something. If only the idiots responsible were physically waving
        this stuff in my face! Their heads would look very nice mounted on
        the posts of my balcony!

        --- In roadkillandtaxidermy@yahoogroups.com, The Mad Monkey
        <planetmonkey2002@y...> wrote:

        > Urge to kill rising.
        >
        > Mad monkey

      • Victoria Arundell
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 1, 2006
          argh. sick of this crap. im off to find something good to post...

          back soon
          Baphomiss

          !--- In roadkillandtaxidermy@yahoogroups.com, Charles L Morse Sr
          <FAT350BOY@T...> wrote:

          > Question ? Is this about Taxidermy or find a whore to mount . No
          disrespect
          > for lady's present . But We seem to be getting a lot of nude
          pictures sent
          > to us of two leg animals . I'm sure there is a place for that .
          Some where