Re: [RoadKill and Taxidermy] Cam-personals are not bad at all!

  • The Mad Monkey
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 24, 2006
      Urge to kill rising.

      Mad monkey

      --- "thomasina-kirby568@..."
      <thomasina-kirby568@...> wrote:

      > Well even if you're not looking for love, and just a
      > bit of fun thought I'd give you all this tip. So you
      > can stay away from all the BS fake profiles places.
      > This is what I've been using
      > http://www.havealooknow.info/xrmk . No joke, I've
      > messaged about 5 women close to me and already 3
      > have responded, and I am already organising to meet
      > up with one. Not bad for a guy who hasn't had a
      > date in a while, lol! :)

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Charles L Morse Sr
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 24, 2006
        Question ? Is this about Taxidermy or find a whore to mount . No disrespect
        for lady's present . But We seem to be getting a lot of nude pictures sent
        to us of two leg animals . I'm sure there is a place for that . Some where
        out there in la la land

        Well even if you're not looking for love, and just a bit of fun thought I'd
        give you all this tip. So you can stay away from all the BS fake profiles
        places. This is what I've been using http://www.havealooknow.info/xrmk . No
        joke, I've messaged about 5 women close to me and already 3 have responded,
        and I am already organising to meet up with one. Not bad for a guy who hasn
        t had a date in a while, lol! :)

        Hobbies and crafts

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        Visit your group "roadkillandtaxidermy" on the web.

      • wodensson
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 25, 2006
          There must be some way of getting rid of whatever sends that crap
          here! This will be the death of our forum if we don't do
          something. If only the idiots responsible were physically waving
          this stuff in my face! Their heads would look very nice mounted on
          the posts of my balcony!

          --- In roadkillandtaxidermy@yahoogroups.com, The Mad Monkey
          <planetmonkey2002@y...> wrote:

          > Urge to kill rising.
          >
          > Mad monkey

        • Victoria Arundell
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 1, 2006
            argh. sick of this crap. im off to find something good to post...

            back soon
            Baphomiss

            !--- In roadkillandtaxidermy@yahoogroups.com, Charles L Morse Sr