worth the money

  • boneztreehgr
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2005
      There is a great company that I go through. Check out
      vandykestaxidermy.com I try to spend $100 a year on supplies with
      them. I may not always use their products for what they are advertised
      as, but the catalog they can mail you is full of great graphics and
      wonderful ideas. for thoses of you with snake skins, they have the
      stuff for $12, they have solutions for bending bone and any other
      roadkill preservation idea you can come up with. The people who work
      there don't think we are crazy, they can help you find the right stuff
      for what you need. They even helped me save a deer (ungutted) that had
      been in my trunk for three months, She finally made a great floor rug,
      wall mount and skull display. I really like this company, they are
      worth the time it takes to at least request a catalog from. P.S. The
      catalog has TONS of great pictures, my 3 yr. old daughter sometimes
      uses it as a bedtime story, she enjoys all the "pretty animals".
      Leslie - boneztreehgr