bending bone

  • ldwarf
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2005
      Hi All,
      .. a new member here, with a question for you all..
      .. I am looking to soften bone.. why you ask.. well its a long story,
      but I have been interested in creating a few old time side show
      displays, and would like to be able to manipulate , and deform bone
      from its natural shape. so in the ideal world I would be able to find
      a technique to do this, in this ideal world I would be able to soak,
      or boil (or I don't know what) a piece of bone or skull to make it
      pliable, then reshape it , and allow it to regain its solid state...
      so I ask you all, is there a way to do this??
      .. please feel free to email me directly Scott@... if
      you have some help to offer.

      thanks,

      Scott Bonelli