[RoadKill and Taxidermy] Re: excited

  • Victoria Arundell
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 31 9:55 AM
      heh heh! sneaky! i like it! and even if they decide not to try to
      scrub it clean for the house but put it in their front garden./yard
      instead, every dog within a two mile radius is going to be sniffing
      round and pissing on it!
      Baphomiss

      --- In roadkillandtaxidermy@yahoogroups.com, Leslie
      <boneztreehgr@y...> wrote:
      > Interesting fact, Here in Nebraska, where I work, we have lots of
      landscaped evergreen trees. During the christmas/holiday season people
      looking for a cheap christmas tree frequent the park at night with an
      ax, waiting for the perfect opprotunity to cut a tree and run. We, in
      return, spray the easily accesable trees (about 100 of them) with fox
      urine. We get it by the 5 gallon bucket fulls from a fur farm. In the
      cold weather the smell is undetectable, but once you warm up that tree
      in your car, or worse, your house, you will think twice about stealing
      a tree.

      > Victoria Arundell <baphomiss@y...> wrote:skunks skins are lovely,
      rather like the budget version of Colubus
      > monkey fur. hard to understand why theyre not used more often but then
      > again, i havent smelled one! :)
      > Baphomiss
      >
      > .--- In roadkillandtaxidermy@yahoogroups.com, "wodensson"
      > <wodensson@y...> wrote:
      > > I understand what you're saying. I've got a real fondness for
      > > skunk fur myself, and friends don't come around often when you've
      > > been skinning those critters!
      > >
      > > > --- In roadkillandtaxidermy@yahoogroups.com, "boneztreehgr"
      > > worlds
      > > > weirdest
      > > > others have
      > > It is hard to make friends when your
      > > > freezer is

      > Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Taxidermy Hobby Taxidermy
      supplies Bear taxidermy

      Service.