Fw: I am not breaking this one!

  • Charles L Morse Sr
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27, 2005
      WELL WORTH PASSING ON TO ALL .

      -------Original Message-------

      From: Garren Conyers
      Date: Saturday, August 27, 2005 16:41:33
      To: AGME; Agpalo13; AVNAGF; Betty Patten; fbimmef; Bob & Carla Hatwig;
      bridgettealarcon; capthook53; carlmerritt; carole61; charbbbytheb;
      CHARLIESDENINC; cherie bronson; cheryl Browmlee; Cindy Cysmens; Contact4;
      DaveDittmann; Dean & Judy Wilcox; emesloh; FAT350BOY; gowellus;
      Grandmasharon63; Grannyla1945; jason; jasondziegler; jbcansis; JOYCE; kelly
      drisco; ladybugg30; NORA; mccartneyjt; mclaughlin_patrick; Mike NY;
      Mybronson; Nancy Ramiez; Nanpad; PAUL JOHNSTON; PWLoughlin; rich maciejewski
      Sammy Bagley; sgrow; soyjune; STARMOM60; Steven Moser; stewartk; Tim Scott;
      VACAHIPPYCHICK; wang-gu; YukonBen; Z56panhead
      Subject: Fw: I am not breaking this one!

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31, 2005
        -*groan* a little off-topic. this isnt a religious group.
        Baphomiss

        -- In roadkillandtaxidermy@yahoogroups.com, Charles L Morse Sr