Re: Horse skull - Photos and Sale info

  • Victoria Arundell
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 16, 2005
      i would be interested to buy your skull but the price is a little off-
      putting. my local surgery/vet training centre offered me a head for
      about £40 (have to clean it myself though) even then i thought that
      was a little steep considering they get incinerated anyway, any chance
      of bringing the price down?
      Victoria

      --- In roadkillandtaxidermy@yahoogroups.com, sunflowerhealth2003