Re: Assistance building Jing or obtaining binary

  • blaine_simpson
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 24, 2008
      Wrong. Results, as you can see, are nothing like what you said; and I
      am running with Ant 1.7.1 distro exactly as downloaded from Jakarta.
      I'm running with a clean environment and do not switch XML or other
      libraries at the distribution or system level (i.e., I keep a default
      env. and my projects modify libs as needed without changing shared
      environment).

      beyla$ java -jar lib/saxon9.jar -s:modules.xml -xsl:build.xsl
      -o:modbuild.xml
      Warning: at xsl:stylesheet on line 3 column 52 of build.xsl:
      Running an XSLT 1.0 stylesheet with an XSLT 2.0 processor
      Error at xsl:for-each on line 183 column 105 of build.xsl:
      XPTY0004: Required item type of second argument of document() is
      node(); supplied value
      has item type xs:string
      Error at xsl:template on line 78 column 30 of build.xsl:
      XPTY0004: Required item type of second argument of document() is
      node(); supplied value
      has item type xs:string
      Failed to compile stylesheet. 2 errors detected.
      beyla$